We design coatings to solve specific problems. There is no one-size-fits-all coating technology. You tell us the issues you’re having and we’ll use our 5-Step Surface Modification Process to find a solution.
We use a wide range of analytical techniques to support our research and development. High-quality metrology is a key aspect of our success and is critical in both process control and design engineering of coatings.
- UV-Visible-Near Infrared Transmission and Reflection Spectroscopy
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM)
- White Light Interferometry
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Carbon tetrafluoride
- Sulfur hexafluoride
Schedule a time to tell us about your particular needs and challenges.Tell Us About Your Project